Overview: Expansion joint sealants
Joint sealants are used to seal joints and openings (gaps) between two or more substrates. They are a critical component for building design and construction. Main purpose is to prevent air, water, and other environmental elements from entering or exiting a structure while permitting limited movement of the substrates.
Stentor takes pride in having high-quality, innovative and durable materials in its arsenal for use in sealing and bridging of small and large building components, structural expansion joints in foundations, decks, walls, and floors.
In addition, our track record of successfully completed projects is equally attributable to our approach towards analysis, planning and execution of expansion joint treatment applications.
Features and benefits
- Tension less silicone bellows
- Rapid installation-new or retrofit
- Non-invasive anchoring and joint-face adherence
- Excellent ultraviolet resistance
- Excellent chemical resistance to most alkalis, and dilutes acids, petrol and diesel
- High life expectancy
Areas of application
- Structural floor joints
- Parapet wall joints
- Portable water containment
- Concrete and steel sea walls
- Internal structural seals