Water ingress increases the life cycle costs of valuable structures and compromises their durability. Who knows, its vengeance could even spell the end of a much valued structure or structure functionality. Stentor has ensured this does not happen in various applications, and is intent at ensuring it does not happen to you. How? By implementing for you, systems that ensure you re steps ahead of the water; cementitious waterproofing, liquid waterproofing, pre-formed geo-membranes, injection resins, joint treatment supports and concrete admixtures.
Features and benefits
- Reliable and long lasting; sealing effect against heavy rain
- Good adhesion to concrete, stone, wood, brick and metal surfaces
- Excellent ultraviolet(UV) rays resistance
- Smooth matt finish
- Moderate insulation due to solar reflection
- High abrasion and chemical resistance
Areas of application
- Roof slabs, terraces, balconies, chajjas and parapet walls
- Old and new surfaces, whether vertical or horizontal
- Structures with complex geometry, for example domes, arches, shells, folded plates, parabolides, and corrugated sheets
- Structures exposed to marine or saline atmosphere.